Your Photos Have Arrived!
Morning session photos can be accessed HERE.
Afternoon session photos can be accessed HERE
To celebrate the Fall season in City Park, Friends of City Park has partnered with Riverview Photography to offer Photos in a Flash, a members-exclusive event that is sure to give you those warm, fuzzy, pumpkin-spice feelings that accompanies this time of year. Don’t miss this opportunity to take professional photos in the Park for FREE!
Just sign up, don your best Fall-festive attire (Halloween costumes welcome!) and join us as we Fall in love with the Park all over again.
Here’s how to get your free Photos in a Flash membership perk: Photos in a Flash will be held in the Historic Oak Grove on Saturday, October 23 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. You must pre-register for a 30-minute arrival window. The Friends of City Park check-in table will be behind Café du Monde (56 Dreyfous Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124), overlooking the lagoon. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time, as each Photos in a Flash session will last a maximum of 3 minutes.
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Session 1: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Session 2: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Location: Historic Oak Grove, area behind Café du Monde at 56 Dreyfous Drive.
Please read all Rules and Regulations prior to registering.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Only current members can register and participate in this perk.
- If you are not currently a member, you can become one by joining at https://www.friendsofcitypark.com/join
- Pre-register for the event and choose your arrival time below.
- Only one reservation per membership account will be accepted.
- We are unable to accommodate groups of more than 8 people.
- Your registration must be made under the name of either the primary or secondary cardholder on the Friends of City Park membership account.
- Please add your Member # under the “Member #” field on your online registration (found under the expiration date on your card; Not Required).
- If you are a new member and have not received your cards, write NEW in this field when registering.
- Check-in with a Friends of City Park staff member 10 minutes prior to your session.
- The check-in table will be located behind Cafe du Monde in City Park.
- Upon arrival, present your current membership card or new/renewal membership confirmation along with your “Photos in a Flash” registration confirmation (both printed and digital versions will be accepted).
- Your Photos in a Flash session will take place in the Historic Oak Grove and will last approximately 3 minutes.
- Photos will be uploaded to a public gallery in a high-resolution, downloadable, digital format with Friends of City Park branding following the session on Monday, October 25.
- You will have the option of purchasing additional prints and products without our branding from Monday, October 25 through Friday, December 31.
- More details for accessing your photos will be provided on-site and on the Friends of City Park website.
- Friends of City Park has made as many time slots available for our members as safety and comfort (for both our guests and our staff) will allow.
- In the event of rain, this event will be canceled and rescheduled based on availability.
- We will not accept change requests for appointment times, and strict arrival times will be kept.
- If you do not arrive within your reserved window of time, you forfeit your right to this free offer. Walk-ups will not be honored.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
- If you are planning your own professional photo session in the Park, outside of the “Photos in a Flash” membership event, please know that a $50 permit fee per session is required. Visit https://neworleanscitypark.com/info/commercial-photo-film-policy for more information on City Park’s permitting policies.