Lark in the Park
We are proud to announce that the 2021 Lark in the Park fundraiser will focus on building City Park’s endowment for the future of New Orleans. It is time to ensure that future generations of people living in or visiting New Orleans can create memories that will live on forever.
This year’s landmark event, held on Sunday, March 14, 2021, will be reimagined and the first of its kind. Lark Picnic in the Park will provide a well-designed fundraiser and the opportunity to safely “Picnic with your Pod.” Thank you to our Sponsors for helping make this year’s event possible.
The event will feature:
- Two daytime seatings to limit the number of people – See all Covid-19 Controls Here
- Personal picnic baskets – Review Menu Here
- Strolling entertainment – Learn about our Entertainment Here
- A virtual silent auction for all your favorite Spring finds – Bid Here
- And exclusive access to 13 picturesque, outdoor acres in the New Orleans Botanical Garden. Download Event Map Here
GA Tickets are sold out. Picnic pods cannot exceed 8 participants.
Lieutenant Governor Billy Nungesser and Mrs. Cher Taffaro Nungesser
- Lindsey Darnell and Nolan A. Marshall, III
- Anne Teague Landis and Cuyler Boad
- Alejandra Guzman and Barrett Cooper
- Emily and Matthew Sherman
Location: New Orleans Botanical Garden
New Orleans’ top restaurants
Festive spirits provided by the Goldring Family Foundation
Wine provided by RNDC
Entertainment: Aurora Nealand Trio, Electric Yat Quartet, and John DePriest
Dress: Garden Glamour Attire
Attendees must be 21+ years old to attend
All ticket sales are final, there will be no exchanges or refunds. Event details are subject to change based on COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions at the time of the event. In the event of a cancellation please regard your ticket purchase as a donation to Friends of City Park. A $2.00 processing fee per ticket will take place for all credit card transactions.
To stay up to date on this sizzling event, be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and Instagram. Share this event!