What makes a good friend?
A few words that may come to mind are kind, dependable, loyal, adventurous, helpful, caring, and trustworthy.
During this time of uncertainty, our friends are more important than ever. Friendships lift us up, comfort us, and bring joy to our lives. A friend provides that familiarity, connection, and sense of community that we all crave.
At Friends of City Park, we are incredibly thankful for our Members and Friends. We appreciate their generosity, loyalty, and kindness, now more than ever. The Members of Friends of City Park have responded remarkably to City Park’s plea for help during the Covid-19 crisis and the extraordinary response has not gone unnoticed.
We would like to thank our members and spotlight their efforts by featuring the real members of Friends of City Park in our annual Membership Campaign. The campaign, beginning June 3, will highlight and honor members through a series of photos and testimonials.
For a chance to be featured and share your Friends of City Park story, complete the steps below by Friday, June 1, 2020:
- Become a Friend of City Park Join Now!
- Submit your favorite photo of yourself in City Park
- Answer the following questions:
- What is your favorite thing to do at City Park?
- What is your favorite place to visit in City Park?
- Why are you a Member of Friends of City Park, and what does it mean to you?
- Describe your favorite memory of being in the Park
- Email your photo and response to the questions above to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or post your favorite photo to Instagram and tag us @friendsofcitypark. Answer the questions above in your caption and use #FOCPMember
Membership is vital to the survival and sustainability of our organization. Our members are the heartbeat of this organization, and without them, we could not continue our mission. Thank you for being a Friend.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.