Before you panic buy chocolates and flowers this Valentine’s Day, consider giving the gift of experiences this year. Check out this weekend itinerary of events in the Park using your Friends of City Park membership perks:
- Get lost in the oldest grove of mature live oaks in the world! (Download a map HERE)
- Warm up with hot chocolate from Café du Monde (10% member discount on purchases)
- Enjoy a round of mini golf at City Putt ($2 off per person per round)
- Have a celebratory beverage on the veranda of Filmore in the Oaks Restaurant & Bar (10% member discount on purchases)
- Flowers and Valentine’s Day go hand-in-hand at the Botanical Gardens (Free admission)
- Rent a Swan Pedal Boat from Wheel Fun Rentals (20% member discount on rentals).
- Decorate a Mardi Gras tree with your City Park Peristyle Lion Ornament (Click HERE)
Whether you are celebrating with a significant other, family, or friends, your Friends of City Park membership perks make it easy to show your love on this special day.
Thank you for supporting City Park through your membership, and Happy Valentine’s Day!